Mr. Warshaw has more than 35 years of financial services experience, most notably in the radio and broadcast industry. He has a strong track record of executing financial and operational improvements and providing management services for companies, having served as the CFO of dozens of private media entities over the last 30 years. He has been involved in the ownership and operation of hundreds of radio and television stations throughout the US and has been a principal investor in five private equity-backed media companies.
Mr. Warshaw’s notable relevant engagements include:
- NextMedia, an owner of radio and outdoor advertising assets, where he served as an advisor and industry expert to the senior lenders during the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy and restructuring process
- Served as CFO of Buckley Broadcasting, responsible for financial oversight, banking relations, and the wind-down processes following the death of the principal shareholder.
- Cherry Creek Radio, an owner/operator of radio stations in the western United States, where he served as CFO and President and managed the company’s growth through strategic acquisitions
- New Wave Broadcasting, an owner/operator of 20 radio stations in 5 US markets, where he served as CEO and CFO and was responsible for acquisition due diligence and the sale and wind-down processes
- Commonwealth Communications, an owner/operator of 24 radio stations in 9 markets throughout the Western US, where he served as CFO and managed the acquisition and sales processes
- Ten Mile Communications and Back Bay Broadcasters, a Trust for a large Public Company required to divest 12 radio stations due to FCC ownership constraints, where he provided CFO duties and assisted in the divestiture process
- ZGS Broadcasting, an owner/operator of 12 Hispanic radio and TV stations located throughout the East Coast, where he served as CFO and assisted with company’s the debt placement
- Amigo Broadcasting, an owner/operator of 22 radio stations throughout Texas, where he assisted with company management and the eventual sale of the company
Mr. Warshaw holds a B.S. from Lehigh University and is a certified public account.