- Diverse industry experience including telecommunications, manufacturing, retail, financial services, oil and gas, hotels, gaming, printing and residential construction.
- Has extensive experience advising lenders and other stakeholders through large-scale, cross-border restructurings across Europe
- Brings a combination of financial restructuring and investment banking experience to each client engagement.
- Food Production & Distribution
- Professional Services
- Financial Services
- Transportation & Logistics
Daniel Ireland has nearly 15 years of experience providing a range of business advisory, recovery and restructuring services to a broad group of stakeholder clients, including Senior Lenders, Junior Lenders, Unsecured Creditors, Private Equity investors and Corporates. He also has extensive experience advising lenders and other stakeholders through large-scale, cross-border restructurings across Europe.
Prior to joining Carl Marks Advisors, Mr. Ireland was a Managing Director in the Corporate Finance and Restructuring practice at FTI Consulting in London and New York and was also previously in the audit and corporate finance practices at BDO.
Mr. Ireland graduated with a BA in Finance from the University of Manchester and is a Fellow Chartered Accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.